- US FDA Rejects NRDC’s Petition to Ban Lindane Medications November 20, 2012
- National Public Radio. Moms and pros tackle lice. November 30, 2006. Morning Edition.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Public Health Advisory, March 2003
- U.S. FDA Assessment Memorandum on Lindane, posted 2003
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Response to Citizen’s Petition, 1997
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Sexually Transmitted Disease Treatment Guidelines
- U.S. CDC Fact Sheet on Scabies, 2005
- U.S. CDC Fact Sheet on Pubic Lice, 2005
- U.S. CDC Fact Sheet on Head Lice, 2005
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED), 2002
- U.S. EPA Revised Assessment of Risk From Use of Lindane For Treatment of Lice and Scabies, July 2002
- U.S. EPA Evaluation of Lindane Carcinogenic Potential, 2001
- World Health Organization Background Document on Lindane for Drinking-Water Quality Guidelines. 2004.
- World Health Organization. Guidelines For The Management of Sexually Transmitted Infections. 2003.
Please See Important Safety Information